But are those good for fine linework and pens, or are they too rough and absorbent?
- thenonwife said: I’ve used mine with pens… heavier inks will bleed.
- hauspice said: The paper is very absorbant. It’s not the best for watercolor (even less for inking) though they look nice.
- jellibat said: bookdepository.co.uk have them up to 50% off (depending on size) just search for moleskine watercolour bookdepository.co.uk/se… im just waiting for my order to come so haven’t tried yet
- theodoregrey said: They take ink really well! They’re cold-press but fairly smooth so your pen won’t snag. Decent for actual watercolor work, but the paint tends to bead up a little bit while drying so it gives you a more blotchy and textured look than a blended one.
- awesomethingsaregoodforyou reblogged this from fyodorpavlov
- awesomethingsaregoodforyou likes this
- georgie-chaos said: I’ve got an old one & it seems smooth enough for felt-tips.
- anneappelschnut said: There exist watercolour moleskines? O.O WHERE CAN I GET THEM?!
- fyodorpavlov posted this